Maintaining an up-to-date accounting system is critical for any business. eZaango Care Partners has comprehensive two-way integration with Xero. This allows for easy synchronisation of customers, invoices for both funding claims and invoiced services, and payroll data.
- XERO is a world leading online Accounting Software which offers the following: Get a real-time view of your cashflow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple and smart.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
One of the most important decisions you will make in the business, revolves around accounting. While there are few options available out there, we find XERO ticks all the boxes for NDIS providers.
Is XERO NDIS compliant?
XERO allows you to create invoices which seem to comply with NDIS requirements. NDIS invoices require the following:
- Invoice Number including the date of issue.
- Participants details, reference number and if possible, the plan manager details as well.
- NDIS details including support item, date & type of support items. Make sure you are using the current NDIS Price Guide.
- And of course, the payment details clearly specifying the total amount and due date.
How do you create NDIS invoice with XERO?
If you are using eZaango Care Partners, XERO integration will work like a breeze. We have API integration available with XERO, which means that you can send your invoices to XERO simply with a click of a button- Yes, it’s that easy! It saves hours and hours of your time and frustration.
It will cut down your admin time by 90%, giving you more time to spend on the things you have been wanting to do for ages. This integration allows you to share the timesheets as well with XERO payroll which speeds up the payroll processes and you have the peace of mind that your staff is being paid the right amount and on time.
Call us to see how XERO integration and eZaango Care Partners can make a big difference for your NDIS business.
Date: Feb 28, 2022